Boiserie for living room in the antique walnut color finish.
Boiserie with an opening for passage and four protruding tall columns with pilasters and carved capital and with two plain double-pane panels with a shaped frame shown. Boiserie for fireplace with two corner columns protruding with pilasters and carved capital and with two libraries with three adjustable shelves and with a plain panel with a shaped frame shown and fireplace between two protruding columns with pilasters and carved capital and above a plain panel with shaped over mounted cornices.
Boiserie with four protruding columns with pilasters and carved capital and with three double-pane panels with shaped frames and a Scarlet door.
Top with shaped and carved cornice 520 mm high. Furniture with two large four-seater upholstered sofas code 006 and a low table code 005.
- Structure: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered edged blockboards.
- Door frame
- Doors frame: for flush doors, in solid toulipier 30 x 65 thickness. Blum adjustable hinges with soft closing
- Plain door panel
- Plain door panel: 9 mm thick Tanganyica veneered plywood
- Drawer front
- Drawer front: with 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered edged blockboard
- Drawer's sides and bottom
- Drawer sides: 14 mm thick veneered blockboard panel with dovetail joints . Bottom panel in poplar plywood 8 mm thick
- Drawer runner
- Drawer runners: full extension blumotion with soft closing.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Back panels
- Back: in poplar plywood 8 mm thick