Italian Renaissance style. narrow chest with shaped back, opening top with edge with owl's beak and shaped frame on the body and also on the sides. Open plinth shaped by hand. Gesso colored finish with hand-painted decorations and frames covered in antiqued silver leaf. Inside the sides at the top, there are two removable drawers for objects. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 135 - W 42 - H 110 (52+58)
- 25 mm thick solid toulipier structure and back. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version 30 mm thick MDF.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Owl beak edge panel
- Owl's beak top: 25 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the gesso coloured version: in mdf 25 mm thick