Italian Renaissance style. Bench with back with rounded and shaped edge, base body with openable top with the rectangular edge with owl's beak, with three dovetail hinges in hand-wrought iron. Inside on the top side, two removable drawers are provided, to make the most of the spaces.
The plinth is open and shaped by hand. Gesso hand-colored finish with hand-painted decorations. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a style refined and elegant.
Also available:T1061 with dimensions W 185 D 50 H 133 (46 + 87)T1062 with dimensions W 155 P 50 H 118 (46 + 72)
- L 214 - W 50 - H 147 (46+101)
- Structure: 30 mm thick solid toulipier back. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version 30 mm thick MDF.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Owl beak edge panel
- Owl's beak top: 25 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the gesso coloured version: in mdf 25 mm thick