Modular kitchen structured in masonry and with base modules and wall units in aged chestnut with hand-aged light walnut finish; doors with ledge with frame with shaped frame and shaped panel and drawers with ledge with plain front. Composition: base with three drawers and above oven compartment, base for hob with two plain doors with semicircular profile and above hood extractor hood with plain protruding cornice, one door base and upstand with transparent glass door, base with two doors for sink, and on the wall cabinet two doors with grate and open shelf. Worktops with 25 mm thick tiles. Plinth with plain and closed recessed sector panel (appliances excluded from the price, can be supplied on request). A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 278 - W 64 - H 228
- Structure: in masonry with 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered edged blockboards.
- Door frame
- Doors frame: with door ledge, in old solid chestnut 30 x 65 mm thick. With with overmounting cornices.
- Shaped door panel
- Shaped door panel: in old chestnut 23 mm thick.
- Drawer front
- Drawer front: plain with ledge, 19 mm thick solid chestnut
- Drawer's sides and bottom
- Drawer sides: 14 mm thick solid chestnut panel and dovetail joints. Bottom panel in solid old chestnut, 14 mm thick
- Drawer runner
- Drawer runners: full extension blumotion with soft closing.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: panel in solid old chestnut 19 mm thick
- Back panels
- Back: panel in solid old chestnut 14 mm thick
- Internal shelf
- Shelf: panel in solid old chestnut 19 mm thick.