Cabinet in old poplar with gesso colour finish with hand painted decorations: frontally with two wide columns with over mounted cornices and two flush doors with frame with shaped frames brought back by hand and with eight squares with plain tiles. The sides are with frame and panels with plain decorated panel. The plinth is closed with a shaped frame. Coping with protruding and shaped cornice with "Greek" carvings. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 180 - W 68 - H 190
- Structure: in solid old poplar 23 mm thick.
- Door frame
- Doors frame: in solid old poplar 40 x70 mm thick with with overmounting cornices.
- Plain door panel
- Plain door panel: solid old poplar 14 mm thick.
- Side panels
- Sides: in solid old poplar 19 mm thick.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: in solid old poplar 19 mm thick.
- Back panels
- Back: 14 mm thick poplar.
- Internal shelf
- Internal shelf: in solid old poplar 23 mm thick.