Chestnut sideboard, gesso colored finish, and with hand-painted decorations.Frames covered in hand-aged gold leaf. Base front with two advanced columns with frame and plain panel and with two flush doors with plain panels.The top has a profile with an owl's beak with a shaped frame underneath. The sides are with plain panels. The plinth is also closed on the sides with a shaped cornice. Internally it has a shelf.The riser is slightly narrower than the base and consists of two columns with frames and plain panels that enclose the compartment with two transparent glass doors and four shelves for books. Shaped top with protruding cornice.A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 160 - W 55 - H 230
- Structure: chestnut 19 mm thick.
- Door frame
- Doors frame: for flush doors, with chestnut 40 x 80 mm thick.
- Shaped door panel
- Shaped door panel: in chestnut 23 mm thick.
- Side panels
- Sides: chestnut 19 mm thick.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick chestnut
- Back panels
- Back: 14 mm thick chestnut.
- Internal shelf
- Internal shelf: 23 mm thick chestnut