High sideboard with gesso colour finish with hand painted decorations, wax aged by hand, front with two flush doors with frame with shaped over mounted cornices and with plain panels and with dovetail hinges in wrought iron. The top has the profile with owl's beak, with a "Greek" carved frame underneath. The sides are with frame with plain panels. The plinth is shaped and open both frontally and on the sides with a shaped cornice. Internally it has a shelf. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 170 - W 50 - H 115
- Structure: in solid aged chestnut 19 mm thick.
- Door frame
- Doors frame: for flush doors in aged solid chestnut 30 x 100 mm thick. With overmounting cornices.
- Plain door panel
- Plain door panel: solid aged chestnut 14 mm thick.
- Side panels
- Sides: in solid chestnut 19 mm thick.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: in solid chestnut 19 mm thick.
- Back panels
- Back: in aged solid chestnut 14 mm thick.
- Internal shelf
- Internal shelf: 19 mm thick solid chestnut