Sideboard in old poplar, light walnut tint aged with wax given by hand, front with two flush doors with frames and with plain panel. and with hand-wrought iron hinges. The top has an owl's beak profile with a "Greek" carved frame underneath. The sides are and with frame with frame and plain panels. The plinth is shaped and open both frontally and on the sides with a shaped cornice. Internally it has a shelf. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 165 - W 55 - H 115
- Structure: in solid old poplar 23 mm thick.
- Door frame
- Doors frame: in solid old poplar 30 x70 mm thick with overmounting cornices
- Plain door panel
- Plain door panel: solid old poplar 14 mm thick.
- Side panels
- Sides: in solid old poplar 19 mm thick.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: in solid old poplar 19 mm thick.
- Framed panel
- Plain top in solid old poplar 22 mm thick with edges with shaped ouvermounted cornices
- Back panels
- Back: in old solid poplar, 14 mm thick
- Internal shelf
- Internal shelf: 19 mm thick solid poplar