Raised base cabinet for mini-kitchen, gesso colored finish and hand-painted decoration. Front with two high doors with ledge and molded frames with shaped panel; sides with shaped panels, open plinth with shaped frame and top with shaped cornice. Inside: compartment for mini fridge and dustbin, four drawers and microwave oven compartment; worktop with tiles, stainless steel sink and tap. Hob with walls covered with tiles, extractor hood with compartment for two glass doors. In the center, glass door with removable shelf underneath; drains dishes with two glass doors (appliances and tile covering are excluded from the price and can be supplied on request).
A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 180 - W 70 - H 225
- Structure: in 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard with edging. In the lacquered or gesso colour version: MDF thickness 19 mm.
- Door frame
- Door frame: with door ledge in solid toulipier 30 x 80 mm thick.
- Shaped door panel
- Shaped door panel: in solid toulipier 23 mm thick. In the lacquered or colour gesso version: 25 mm thick MDF.
- Drawer front
- Internal drawer front: flush drawer in 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard with frame. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version: MDF thickness 19 mm.
- Drawer's sides and bottom
- Drawer sides: 14 mm thick veneered blockboard panel with dovetail joints. In the lacquered or coloured version: MDF thickness 14 mm. Bottom panel in multilayer of poplar.
- Drawer runner
- Drawer runners: on solid beech beams.
- Side panels
- Sides: in 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or chalk colored version: MDF thickness 19 mm.
- Bottom panel
- Base: in 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Back panels
- Back: 8 mm thick poplar plywood.
- Internal shelf
- Shelves: in 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered edged blockboard.