Bookcase with shaped columns and 2 drawers.On the front, two flush drawers with a shaped frame, four open shelves adjustable in height, and two columns with shaped frame.The coping is made up of a shaped cornice. The hips are smooth. The plinth is open with a shaped frame shown.A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 126 - W 41 - H 201
- Structure: solid toulipier thickness 23 mm. In the lacquered or gesso colour version MDF thickness 25 mm.
- Drawer front
- Drawer front: Tanganyika veneered blockboard, 19 mm thick and edged. In the lacquered or coloured version, MDF thickness 19 mm.
- Drawer's sides and bottom
- Drawer sides: 14 mm thick veneered blockboard panel with dovetail joints. In the lacquered or coloured version, MDF thickness 14 mm.
- Drawer runner
- Drawer runners: on solid beech beams.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Framed panel
- Framed top: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard with cornice. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version, 19 mm thick MDF with cornice.
- Back panels
- Back: in poplar plywood 8 mm thick
- Internal shelf
- Shelves: in 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered edged blockboard.