Italian Renaissance style. chest with medium back and shaped edges, basic body with opening top with edge with owl's beak and . Inside, on the side at the top, there are two removable storage drawers, to make the most of the spaces. The plinth is open and shaped by hand. Gesso hand-colored finish with hand-painted decorations. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
- L 170 - W 45 - H 125 (50+75)
- 25 mm thick solid toulipier structure and back. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version 30 mm thick MDF.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Owl beak edge panel
- Owl's beak top: 25 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the gesso coloured version: in mdf 25 mm thick