Italian Renaissance style. Chest with medium back and shaped edges, base box with opening top with rounded and rounded edge with four dovetail hinges in hand-wrought iron. Inside, on the top side, there are two removable drawers object holder, to make the most of the spaces. The plinth is open and shaped by hand. Gesso hand-colored finish with hand-painted decorations and frames covered with antiqued silver leaf. A precious and unique piece of furniture for furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
Also available:T1066 with dimensions W 220 D 48 H 125 (45 + 80)T1067 with dimensions W 180 D 48 H 120 (45 + 75)
- L 258 - W 48 - H 140 (45+95)
- Structure: 30 mm thick solid toulipier back. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version 30 mm thick MDF.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Framed panel
- Top with cornice: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard with 35 mm cornice. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version, 35 mm thick MDF with cornice