Italian Renaissance style. Chest with high back and shaped edges, base box with opening top with rounded and rounded edge with three dovetail hinges in hand-wrought iron. Inside, on the top side, there are two removable drawers storage, to make the most of the spaces. The plinth is open and shaped by hand. Gesso hand-colored finish with hand-painted decorations and frames covered with antiqued gold leaf. A precious and unique piece of furniture to furnish your home with a refined and elegant style.
Also available:T1056 with dimensions W 193 D 50 H 150 (50 + 100)T1057 with dimensions W 163 D 50 H 140 (50 + 90)
- L 223 - W 50 -H180(50+130)
- Structure: 30 mm thick solid toulipier back. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version 30 mm thick MDF.
- Side panels
- Sides: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard. In the lacquered or plastered version, 19 mm thick MDF.
- Bottom panel
- Bottom: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard.
- Framed panel
- Top with cornice: 19 mm thick Tanganyika veneered blockboard with 35 mm cornice. In the lacquered or gesso coloured version, 35 mm thick MDF with cornice